Sunday, March 1, 2009

An Abrupt Start

I've been meaning to start my blog for quite a while now, and finally sat down to do it this morning...ten minutes later, here I am, with my own blog! How did that happen? Wow, now I actually have to have something to say.

So I'll introduce myself: my name is Nancy, and I love tea. Wine & chocolate, too, but primarily tea. My dream is to start my own tea shop--well, actually a tea cafe or lounge would more properly describe it. So I hope that this blog will document my progress toward that dream, and that it will come to fruition. And somehow I think there will be plenty of laughter as I stumble toward my goal. (Or gaol, as I just typed!)

I'll also be talking about tea that I'm trying, tea spots I've visited, the tea industry in general (what I know so far), and my adventures as a budding entrepreneur; as well as other random things that cross my mind. I hope you'll join me on my little journey as I navigate through a whole new world.

No comments:

Post a Comment